Senior ICT Technician.
About Us (Who we are? – What we do?)
We have established a small-scale Telco in 2015, to flourish in the VOIP industry and launched our first APP, design and developed by company sitting in a small office at Rotorua in October 2016.
We also provide in-house/and on-call IT services, WIFI installation and troubleshooting, CCTV survey, installation and maintenance, offering solutions in the remote area, where GSM signals problem, especially to farmers.
Troubleshooting and maintenance all kind of computers, servers, to an individual, and corporate customers at Rotorua and vicinity.
We have Resellers in various parts of the world and are planning to expand our business through our APP (FreeVee Premium) available at Apple and Google store) for individual users for international calling and reseller ship into GULF (UAE/Qatar/KSA) ASIA PACIFIC (New Zealand, Fiji, Australia, Islands), etc. Furthermore, we are working on VOIP/SIP/Video Calling/SMS interconnection around 140+ countries business as well, for that we have hosted our Class 5 switches in Malaysia, India and Bangladesh. NOC is 24/7 available and same is available (24/7) in Head Office (New Zealand). But we need someone to look at all the operational and technical matters and work to expand the business. ( A graduate shall be preferable and having level 7 degree in IT/Networking, with minimum 3 years’ experience of New Zealand
Candidate must have,
1. Level 7 Degree in, Telecom, IT, Networking, ITEL basic understanding
2. knowledge of switches, servers, routers, Deployment, configuration and troubleshooting
3. Digital data record keeping of partner carriers and vendors, resellers
4. Preference would be given to those, know about VOIP / SIP/ IP basic understanding
5. Understanding of iOS/OS all versions.
6. Microsoft suit understanding
7. Effective communication skills to deal with global market vendors and Telecom operators
8. Understanding of GSM and LTE frequencies.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
1. Incumbent must be capable to deal with customers including outdoor survey.
3. Candidate must understand the importance of testing after installation any network and laptops, computers before delivering to customers.
5. Candidate must have good communication skills and experience with C-Suite is preferable
6. A candidate would work as the customer advocate to find the right solution keeping in view the company’s integrity and reputation
7. Must be able to manage Social Media campaigns and proactively seek the space for digital marketing.
8. Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance and help to expand the business.
9. Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems by applying security patches and mending the configurations as per the requirements
11. Daily, weekly reporting to Management of projects
12. Candidate must have a valid New Zealand license
13. Responsible for customers complaints and meet the SLA as per ITU-T standard 98.999.
14. Candidate must agree to travel around Rotorua vicinity and outdoor calls, when and where required.
15. Basic understanding of smartphones iOS/OS troubleshooting and guide to customers, that how to configure their Emails and social media Apps on Mobile.
Salary and Benefits
1. Shortlisted candidates shall be a call for an interview physically at Rotorua office or on Skype video call.
2. Valid work visa
3. Salary will be offered as per experience/ hour
4. The selected candidate will offer initially 3-month probation period, after successful probation period, management will decide for a permanent offer.
Apply with confidence, depending on your experience and literacy @